Instructions for Digital Submittals
Submitting New Cases Digitally
- Beginning April 7, 2017, the Planning Department will be accepting Planning Applications Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Applications submitted after 3 p.m. will be processed the next business day.
- Please Note: As of October 1, 2015 the Planning Submittal Fees have changed.
- Please email new planning submittals* for all Planning Department case types.
- Please refer to the 2016 Planning Application Submittal Schedule and the 2016 PD Zoning Application Submittal Schedule for a listing of submittal days.
- Payment for digital submittals must be made with MasterCard, Visa, or Discover. Checks will only be accepted with hand-delivered submittals. Credit card information must be provided over the phone on the submittal date to cover the application fee. Please provide a contact number in the email so that staff may reach you to obtain this information.
- Upon receipt of the submission, staff will send an email confirmation within one business day acknowledging that the email has been received. If you do not receive an acknowledgement of receipt within 24 hours or one business day, please email Kathy Wright, Planning Technician, or call at 972-547-7409.
Submitting Revisions Digitally
- Please email all revisions* addressing staff comments you have received for all Planning Department case types.
- Upon receipt of the revision, staff will send an email confirmation within one business day acknowledging that the email has been received. If you do not receive an acknowledgement of receipt within 24 hours or one business day, please email Kathy Wright, Planning Technician, or call at 972-547-7409.
*Please note:Emails containing files totaling more than 10MB in size must be hand-delivered on CD or DVD because of email file size limitations. Due to software limitations, multiple emails with multiple plans for the same submittal cannot be accepted at this time (example: 1 of 2; 2 of 2; etc.); however, a link to an online storage source (i.e. DropBox, Box, Google Drive) in a single email is acceptable.
*Please also note that any revisions submitted after 3 p.m. will not be processed until the next business day.