What:Produced and sponsored by McKinney Main Street, Arts In Bloom takes place in Historic Downtown McKinney and features one hundred and fifty juried artists set up on the tree-lined streets surrounding the McKinney Performing Arts Center.
A nationally recognized participant in the Main Street Program, downtown McKinney offers a unique and beautiful setting of restored, turn-of-the-century buildings that now feature cafes, offices, bars, boutiques,
Artist participation:If you're interested in participating as an artist, please visit our Artist Information Page on Zapplication.
2017 visual artists:Please check back for a complete list of 2017 artists by name and medium.
Wine tasting:Sample some of the state’s finest wines in our Texas Wine Garden! Enjoy a commemorative Arts In Bloom wine glass and 10 tastings for only $20. List of participating wineries coming soon.
Stage entertainment:Live music is featured on our main stage, full schedule TBA.
Admission:Free and open to the public
Site Map:Coming soon.
Food:Full list of concessionaires and their menus coming soon.
Craft Beer: Arts In Bloom features a wide assortment of craft beers, full list coming soon!
Weather:Arts In Bloom is a rain or shine event, however, some activities may be postponed or
cancelledif threatening weather poses a danger to attendees, workersand property.
Dos and Don'ts
- In the interest of public safety, please help us out by not bringing coolers, food, drinks, contraband, weapons, skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, laser pointers, aerial drones, or Frisbees.
- Unauthorized sales, solicitations, and distributions are prohibited.
- Persons entering the site may be subject to search for any prohibited items. Arts In Bloom reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person violating the facility, local, state or federal laws or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by festival management.
- Persons entering the Arts In Bloom site grant McKinney Main Street and the City of McKinney permission to use his or her name and likeness for any event-related publicity or advertising purposes.
Found Children’s Area:The basement gallery of the McKinney Performing Arts Center serves as the Found Children/Lost Parents location.
Lost and Found:The basement gallery of the McKinney Performing Arts Center serves as the festival’s Lost and Found location. Lost and Found items are kept there until the festival closes on Sunday night. After the festival ends, please call 972-547-2683 to inquire about lost and found items.
ATM $$$:There are multiple ATM's on site. They are identified as "dollar signs" on the site map.
Restrooms:There are several restroom locations within the festival grounds and in the basement of the McKinney Performing Arts Center. These locations are identified on the site map.
Pets:Pets are allowed, however, they must be on a leash at all times. The City of McKinney requires pet owners to clean up after their pets – we greatly appreciate your cooperation.
Cityof McKinney EMTs are on duty on the festival grounds at all times. The First Aid Station location is in the basement gallery of the McKinney Performing Arts Center and is designated on the map.
Volunteer:Arts In Bloom could not happen without our many wonderful volunteers! For more info on how to volunteer please visit our Volunteer Page.
- Parking - Limited ADA Parking is available near the festival grounds in any of the City of McKinney’s free parking lots and is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Accessibility - The Festival grounds are wheelchair accessible, but please be aware that this is a large venue with great distances between stages and event areas. Accessible port-o-lets are available at the ends of each row of restrooms throughout the event venue. Accessible restrooms are located inside MPAC, 111 N. Tennessee Street, in the middle of the square.
- Service Animals - Persons with disabilities and their service animals that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for those persons with disabilities are welcome at McKinney Oktoberfest, as are those training service animals. If you have a disability and require an accommodation at this kiosk, please alert the attendant. Requests will be addressed as reasonably and quickly as possible.