2016 Tax Help
AARP Tax Assistance Dates
The AARP will be at the Roy & Helen Hall Library, 101 E. Hunt St., providing tax assistance from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Dulaney Room on the following dates:
|February 3, 10, 17, 24||February 4, 11, 18, 25|
|March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31||March 4, 11, 18, 25|
|April 7, 14||April 1, 8, 15|
The AARP will be at the John & Judy Gay Library, 6861 W. Eldorado Pkwy., providing tax assistance from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the following dates:
|February 6, 13, 20, 27|
|March 6, 13, 20, 27|
|April 3, 10, 17|
AARP volunteers request that you bring:
- Social security card
- Driver’s license
- Last year’s tax return
- All current year tax documents
IRS Forms Information
- IRS.gov/Forms - to view, download and print forms
- IRS.gov/orderforms - to order tax products to be delivered by mail
- Individuals may order different tax products to be delivered by mail.
- To place an order, enter the product number or a keyword in the search box. For example, if you need Form 2441, Child and Dependent Care Expenses, you could search for 2441, child, dependent, etc.
- Your search will produce a list of products matching the search criteria.
- Check the box next to the product, and follow the instructions to finish your order or select more products.
- 1-800-829-3676 - to order tax products to be delivered by mail
Please allow 7 to 15 days for the IRS to process and ship your order. If a product is not available when you place your order, the IRS will send it as soon as it becomes available. Please do not place another order.