Sidewalk Leases

Sidewalk Use Permits

Sidewalk use permits are for food service establishments, restaurants, breweries and wineries located in the downtown area that would like to provide outdoor seating and service on the public sidewalk. There are two categories of Sidewalk Use Permits: Type A for restaurants, breweries and wineries serving alcohol outside on the public sidewalk, and Type B for food service establishments that do not serve alcohol outside on the public sidewalk. Please see the checklists below for the approval process, guidelines and application:

For more information, please contact Guy Giersch by email or at 972-547-7416.