McKinney Fire Department
I think I have COVID-19, what should I do?
|Call your doctor or other medical facilities. Follow their directions.|
Please remember that emergency responders cannot diagnose in the field. Individuals arriving at the ER are treated on the severity of their symptoms followed by order of arrival.
If you have been instructed by your healthcare provider to isolate at home due to COVID-19 and would like a periodic welfare check by phone with McKinney Fire Department Paramedics please fill out the COVID-19 Patient Home Isolation Monitoring Support form.
Upcoming Hiring Event
The next hiring event will be November 13. 2020. This will be hiring only for those Certified as Firefighters and Certified as Paramedics in Texas. Apply today for the event.
Bookmark this this page and follow @mckinneytxfire on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updates.
We appreciate your continued interest in the McKinney Fire Department.
About the McKinney Fire Department
The McKinney Fire Department promotes and protects the health and safety of the community through dynamic programs, professional services and continuous quality improvement.
The McKinney Fire Department is a progressive, innovative and critical thinking organization that optimizes opportunities to serve the community.
- Always consider what’s best for the community
- Excellence in customer service
- Constantly in search of a better way
Work for Us
- Sign up online to be updated about upcoming hiring events.
- The next written test for Firefighter candidates is November 13, 2020. For this test, applicants must be a Certified Firefighter and Certified Paramedic in Texas. Click here for an application.
- McKinney is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The McKinney Fire Department Annual Report
Find out how the McKinney Fire Department is doing. You’ll learn about 2018 accomplishments, activity, fire prevention education and more.