Learn how to reserve your spot for a class
Members must reserve their spot to participate in group exercise classes. Register through the Spivi App.
Download the Spivi® App
The links below will take you directly to the Spivi® application download in the app stores.
Cycling with Spivi®
Apex Centre offers the Spivi® system, which simulates different riding experiences with digital scenery and personal avatars. The group’s activity is pictured on a screen with a real-world simulation and you can track your goals over time. This format motivates you and brings you back again and again, making it easier to reach your fitness goals.
- Create an account or log in
- Select “Apex Centre”
- Select your desired class
- Select your spot and sign up
- After you've signed up, you will receive a confirmation email with your reservations.
- Reservations will also appear in the “Booking” tab on the app.
Use the latest version of your browser to view. Chrome is preferred, and Internet Explorer 10 is not supported.
Spivi App Class Scheduler Legend
|Color||Type of Class|
|Yellow||Class is offered on Zoom|
|Green||Water aerobics class|
|Red||Group exercise class|
- Studio 1: Max 20
- Studio 2: Max 20
- Gym: Max 30
- Water Aerobics: Max 24 (8 per lane)
- Cycle: An intense session of strength, endurance and speed associated with cycling utilizing the Spivi® system which simulates different riding experiences with digital scenery and personal avatars to motivate participants. Cycle/Abs is followed by a 15-minute abs session. Bike check-in is done through the Spivi® app. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for bike set up. (All levels)
- Energizing Morning Yoga: An all-level sequence and a great way to kick-start your day. It will lengthen and strengthen the body, moving with the breath to boost digestion, relieve tension and energize the mind leaving you feeling fit and flexible all day long in mind, body, and spirit. (All levels)
- Family Boot Camp: A total body workout that uses light-to-moderate weights in repetition to tone and shape your body. (Ages 9+ w/ parent)
- Family Cycle: A 30-minute session of strength, endurance and speed associated with cycling, utilizing the Spivi® system which simulates different riding experiences with digital scenery and personal avatars to motivate participants. Bike check-in is done through the Spivi® app. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for bike set up. Children should be at least 59in tall. (Ages 9+ w/ parent)
- Family Functional Flexibility: A total body restorative flow inspired by yoga & pilates moves that focus on deep stretching to help prevent injury and increase flexibly(Ages 3+ w/ parent)
- High Fitness: Transforms old-school aerobics into a highly addictive new fitness experience that combines simple, modern fitness techniques (i.e. HIIT, plyometrics, etc.) with music you know and love. (All levels)
- Hip-Hop: A fierce fusion of hip-hop and jazzy freestyle moves that kick, dip, bend and twist your body. (All levels)
- Insanity® Strength: Max interval cardio and weight training class, designed push you past your limits. Features athletic / plyometric drills mixed with intervals of weight training, power, resistance and intense core work. (Int/adv)
- MashUp: VIIT is the New HIIT! Experience a short, effective workout with Variable-intensity Interval Training (VIIT). This research-based program features Mind/Body, Agility & Strength, and High-intensity interval exercises for every fitness level for a fun and challenging workout! (All levels).
- Mind & Body Boga: A water workout utilizing traditional yoga and Pilates moves along with some traditional workouts like burpees, pushups and sit-ups, but on a special BOGA Fitmat. Achieve a core-body workout by practicing controlled instability. Each participant is responsible for setting up their BOGA board before class. Please arrive early to set up your board. (All levels)
- Power Yoga: A powerful, energetic form of yoga where students fluidly move from one pose to the next while connecting their breathing to their movements. It incorporates strength, flexibility, balance, cardio and physical and mental stamina in one session. (Int/adv)
- Refit®: Fitness isn’t just for the fit…it’s for the willing. And it’s FUN! Come be energized and refreshed with moves that target cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, and increased balance and flexibility, all within an upbeat, positive and inspiring environment. Change your body. Change your mind. Change your life. (All levels)
- Rev + Flow®: From the creators of REFIT®! Move and strengthen your body and create a sense of accomplishment through low impact, high-intensity functional training. Weights and mat work are included, though not required for this class. Every movement has a purpose; “use it so you won’t lose it!” (All levels)
- Strength Circuit: A total body workout that uses light-to-moderate weights in repetition to tone and shape your body. (All levels)
- Supported Yoga: A beginner’s yoga class utilizing a stability ball to stretch and strengthen the body gradually. Recommended for all levels looking for a soothing, relaxing, and restorative experience. (Beginner)
- Cardio Kickboxing: Intense cardio kickboxing delivers the ultimate conditioning challenge. This high-energy workout set to motivating music will torch those calories. No gloves needed. (All levels).
- Virtual Cycle: Same as our cycle description above except the class will be taught by one of Spivi’s virtual trainers. Bike check-in is done through the Spivi® app. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for bike set up. No live instructor. (All levels)
- WERQ: A wildly addictive cardio dance workout based on the hottest pop and hip hop music. The workout is nonstop with repetitive athletic moves and fresh dance steps, so you get the best sweat. (All levels)
- Zone Training: An interval-based workout that uses heart rate monitors to encourage you to push yourself to work in certain heart rate zones. This combines rowers, weights, cardio and more. Check-ins are done through the Spivi® app. ANT+ BLE compatible heart rate monitors are required. (Monitors are not provided – available for purchase at the front desk) (All levels)
- Zumba®: Featuring exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. (All levels)
- Zumba® Gold: A modified class that recreates the original moves you love at a lower-intensity. The choreography that focuses on balanced, range or motion and coordination. Come ready to sweat, and prepare to leave empowered and feeling strong. (All levels)
- Zumba® Toning: Learn how to use light weights to enhance rhythm and tone target zones, including arms, abs and thighs. (All levels)