- Plan on spending two to three hours with us and visit as many wedding exhibitors as possible. They will happily answer your questions, plus you will get a sense of their personality and style. It could take weeks to see the same number of vendors if you set up separate appointments for each.
- Buy tickets in advance. Purchasing tickets ahead saves time and gets you into the show faster!
- Spend some time with our website before the show. Learn about some of our exhibitors and note the ones you would like to talk to.
- Bring your groom, your maid of honor or a bridesmaid and your mom! Let these folks share in the planning process. They can help talk with wedding professionals, sample cakes and check out portfolios.
- Bring pre-printed labels. Nearly every vendor will ask for your name or invite you to enter drawings for special gifts and prizes. Make sure to include your name, email address, phone number, mailing address and wedding date.
- Bring your checkbook and/or credit card. Lots of couples find things and service providers for their wedding at the McKinney Bridal Show. Make sure you’re prepared to pay the minimum deposit. Some exhibitors may even offer on-the-spot discounts and show day specials!
- Make sure to catch the fashion show at 12 p.m. This show features great ideas for gowns and flowers and this is where you could win some amazing giveaways, including a honeymoon vacation!!
- Bring a daily planner to schedule appointments or make note of which professionals you may want to spend more time with after the show.
- Where do I enter the McKinney Bridal Show?
Enter on the Tennessee St. ramp entrance on the east side of the historic courthouse in the center of the downtown square. The doors open at 10 a.m.
- What is the cost of the show?
The cost of the show is $5 per person in advance and $10 per person at the door.
- How much time do I need to go through the show?
You will likely need one to two hours depending on how many professionals you are looking to meet and possibly book. Don’t forget to budget an hour for the fashion show at noon!
- How do I purchase advance tickets?
You can pre-register and pay for advanced tickets online.
- What exhibitors will be at the show?
Check out our Exhibitors page to get more information and details about who you will see at the show.
- What time is the fashion show and where will it be held?
The fashion show is from 12 – 1 p.m. in the Courtroom Theater, located on the third level of the building
- Should I bring labels with contact information?
Yes! This will speed up filling out information cards from different exhibitors and will give you the opportunity to talk more with the exhibitors about your big day.