|Qualified applicants pay 15% of the cost of the ride for travel within Collin County. The remaining 85% is subsidized by Collin County Transit.|
Participants will receive a reloadable debit card that can be used for taxi service to go anywhere within Collin County.
Applicants must be a resident of one of the following cities:
And have at least one of the following:
- Low-income (Annual Household Income at or below U.S. Federal Poverty Guidelines.)
- 65 years or older
- Deaf or profound loss of hearing
- Non-ambulatory without assistance or mechanical aid
- 50% disability allowance VA recipient
- Social Security Disability Income recipient
- Intellectually disabled
- Seizure disorder
- Legally blind
How to Apply
Fill out an application and provide proof of qualifications. Application may be completed through an online process or with a paper application. Both options are available in English and Spanish.
- You must be a resident of one of the participating cities. These include Celina, Lowry Crossing, McKinney, Melissa, Princeton or Prosper.
- And have an annual household income (before taxes) that is at or below the income requirements listed above.
- Proof of income can be tax forms, pay stubs, a letter from your employer or proof that you receive low-income public assistance, i.e. SNAP or WIC.
Household Income Requirements
|Household Number||Monthly Income||Annual Income|
Collin County Transit Service Guidelines
- City of McKinney Title VI and ADA Program
- City of McKinney Non-discrimination Policy
- DCTA Title VI Program
- DCTA ADA Program
Requesting Reasonable Modifications
Read Requests for Reasonable Modification Policy. If you need to request reasonable modifications or accommodations, please contact the City of McKinney or Denton County Transportation Authority Customer Service at 940-243-0077 or email Collin County Transit.