Group Exercise Schedule
COVID-19 Operations Updates
All visitors ages 10 years and older must wear a face covering when entering the facility and upon check-in. Masks are optional while exercising or playing basketball and are not required for swimming. For more information, visit the COVID-19 page.
Parks Facilities Face Mask Policy
We are offering some group exercise classes again with restrictions on class sizes. Registration is required. Please email us at Contact-Parks@McKinneyTexas.org to reserve your place.
Old Settler’s Recreation Center is open with limited amenities as part of a phased reopening plan. Please review our General Operating Guidelines.
- Mon – Sat: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sun: Closed
Summer Group Exercise Schedule (June - August)
Slow Flow Yoga
Classes are for ALL levels unless indicated below
Send us an email for questions or to reserve your spot in a cycle class.
Old Settler’s Group Exercise Class Descriptions
- Barre Fitness: A combination of ballet-inspired full-body work, low-weight resistance training and body-weight work for an intense, yet low-impact, toning workout. Moves are done on the mat and at the barre. No dance experience necessary. (All levels)
- Cycle: A challenging and fun cycle class were you will pedal through hills, climbs, sprints and other drills while enjoying choreographed music. Seats are limited, reserve yours today! Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for bike set up. (All levels)
- Fit Camp: Experience a total body workout class with high-energy movement including cardio, toning and stretching. (All levels)
- Hip-Hop: A fierce fusion of hip-hop and jazzy freestyle moves that kick, dip, bend and twist your body. (All levels)
- Pilates: Total-body, mat-based workout challenges individuals to rhythmically flow from one exercise to the next, developing a rock-solid core while leaving no muscle untouched. (All levels)
- POUND Fitness: A cardio jam session inspired by energy and sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums. (All levels)
- Refit®: Come be energized and refreshed with moves that target cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, and increased balance and flexibility, all within an upbeat, positive and inspiring environment. (All levels)
- Rev + Flow®: From the creators of REFIT®! Move and strengthen your body and create a sense of accomplishment through low impact, high-intensity functional training. Weights and mat work are included, though not required for this class. (All levels)
- Slow Flow Yoga: Smooth, flowing and physically exhilarating, yoga will help you relax while improving core strength and functional movement. (All levels)
- Yin Yoga: Is a slow-paced style of yoga with postures that are held for longer periods of time. (All levels)
- Zumba®: Featuring exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. (All levels)