Online City Services, Closures and Changes
Bookmark this page for the latest information about City of McKinney closures, facilities updates and operational changes due to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and follow us on social media.
Some city buildings are now open to the public including:
- City Hall lobby
- Police Department lobby
- McKinney Air Center lobby will allow access to:
- Pilots and Passengers of arriving or departing aircraft
- Customers who have a set appointment with airport staff
Please see Operational Changes to find out how to conduct business with the city during this time of transition.
|Online City Services|
Make Payments, Request Service and Submit Applications
In an effort to reduce the transmission of COVID-19, the City of McKinney encourages its customers to use our online resources to continue to conduct business with the city.
- Alarm permit - Sign up or renew your alarm system.
- Ambulance bill - Pay your ambulance bill.
- Citizen Self Service - Submit permit applications and development plans, make payments, and view inspections.
- Municipal Court - Pay citations, court fees and fines.
- Water billing - Pay your water bill and service requests to stop or start service.
Some city business will now take place in person. Visit the departments listed below for more information on how to conduct business with the city.
Fire Department - Fire Marshal’s Office
For more information and payment options visit the municipal court page.
McKinney Performing Arts Center (MPAC)
- Public restrooms are open and are accessible through the ground level doors on the east side of MPAC.
- Administration Office open by appointment.
- MPAC Ticket Office available online or by phone at 214-544-4630.
Parks and Recreation
Parks Facilities Face Mask Policy
Face Mask Policy
In order to protect our community, all individuals (ages 10+) shall wear a mask covering their nose and mouth upon entering the building and shall continue to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth while inside the building. Once a patron who is exercising has scanned in, they may remove their mask upon reaching their workout area. Once completed with their workout the member must restore their mask to cover their nose and mouth while inside the building. If a patron is in the building not exercising, the patron's mask must remain in place. The purpose of the mask is to keep respiratory droplets from reaching others to aid with source control. The mask must have enough layering to achieve this goal. We desire to work with those that may not be able to wear a mask or who have a personal restriction/condition that does not allow a patron to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth for any amount of time. We are making a reasonable accommodation by allowing face shields to be worn. If a patron cannot follow one of these options, we ask that those individuals refrain from entering the building. If service is needed, please call the facility, and a member of our Service Team can meet you outside the door. For more information, visit the COVID-19 page.
For more information about which amenities are currently available, visit McKinneyTexas.org/Parks.
Police - Records Requests
- City Council meetings will continue as scheduled
- City Council and all Boards & Commissions can meet in-person
- Boards & Commissions can meeting via teleconference in accordance with the provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act