Effective December 6, 2022, City Council approved minor amendments to the 2040 Comprehensive Plan which updated the Master Thoroughfare Plan and corresponding amendments to the Land Use and Preferred Scenario Diagrams. The amendments became effective immediately. If you have questions or concerns please contact the Planning Department
Effective November 15, 2022, the newly adopted Unified Development Code went into effect per Ordinance Number 2022-11-130. Applicants may continue to use the previous zoning regulations until May 15, 2023. If you have questions or concerns please contact the Planning Department
Jump to Topic
- New Planning Cases go before the Development Review Committee (DRC) for a comprehensive review.
- The DRC consists of members from Planning, Engineering, Parks and the Fire Marshal’s Office.
- Cases are reviewed and approved by staff.
- When appropriate, some cases are scheduled for consideration by Planning and Zoning Commission and City Council.
- Documents related to each case can be accessed through the Planning Case Master List. The Planning Case Master List is subject to change.
Parkland Dedication Information
Effective October 1, 2022, the amended "Conveyance of Land for Recreational Areas and Facilities" of the Subdivision Ordinance will go into effect. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Parks Department.