Court Dates

Municipal Court Dates

If you wish to see a judge to enter a plea of not guilty or to request credit for time served, you must appear for an Open Docket; please see days and times below:

If you have questions, you can call 972-547-7676 or appear in person and speak with a clerk. This does not apply to juveniles.

Next Step

You must determine your plea and appear before the court in person or by mail.