Downtown Parking and DASH
No Parking Hassles
Just Historic Good Times
Enjoy the options of convenient parking while shopping, dining and enjoying Historic Downtown McKinney. Click the map to view a PDF, or download a PDF.
- Free 3-hour parking from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. weekdays
- Free all-day parking evenings and weekends
- Convenient street and storefront locations
- Free all-day parking within a short walking distance of the square
- Two covered parking garages (Davis Street and Chestnut Street)
- 15 uncovered public parking lots
Valet Parking Service
- Free to the public: June 18 - Sept 5
- Hours of operation:
- Thu: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Fri: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Sat: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Valet station location:
- In front of the McKinney Performing Arts Center (Historic Courthouse)
- 111 N. Tennessee St.
Downtown Area Shuttle (DASH)
- Free six-passenger shuttle service
- Convenient on-demand pickup and drop-off within the Cultural District
- Wave and hop on, or call 469-733-DASH for service
|Wednesday||11 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. - 3 p.m. and 5 - 9 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. - 3 p.m. and 6 - 10 p.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m. - 3 p.m. and 6 - 10 p.m.|
|Sunday||11 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
Passengers of the DASH Shuttle services are hereby notified that use of the shuttle services involves risks and dangers of serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis, and death, which are inherent in transit upon public streets and use of a motor vehicle. The City of McKinney, McKinney Main Street, the McKinney Community Development Corporation, the McKinney Convention and Visitor's Bureau, together with its agents, officers, partners, volunteers, employees, or instructors (hereinafter collectively referred to as "City") do not operate the DASH shuttles that will be used to transport passengers. Transport on DASH shuttles are provided by third party operators. Accordingly, the city disclaims responsibility for any act or omission of any third party operator or any other non-city party. Furthermore, by using the shuttle services, participant waives, releases and acknowledges that there shall not be any claim or recourse against the city as a consequence of any third party or non-city party act or omission, and all causes of action against city which may arise from use of the DASH shuttle services are hereby waived, including, but not limited to: breach of duty, breach of contract, negligent, willful or intentional act, failure to act or omission.