This location served as the print shop and offices for the McKinney Examiner which was established in 1886 and operated through the 1950s. This building has a corbelled cornice and cast iron columns. The storefront was once covered in sheet metal. The building façade has been restored. At one time this building was the home of the McKinney Penny Saver. The building has served as a retail store and recently a pizza establishment.