Ticket Policies - MPAC
Each person, regardless of age, must have a valid ticket to enter a performance. Lap child tickets for children ages two and younger are available for many performances. Please call the Emerson Ticket Office at 214-544-4630 for more information.
Refund & Exchange Policy
MPAC does not offer refunds. We offer exchanges only, subject to the following conditions:
- Tickets may be exchanged within a run of the same-titled performance only by calling the Emerson Ticket Office at 214-544-4630. If you are exchanging to a performance that occurs after the one you currently have tickets for, you must return the tickets for the performance before it occurs.
- An exchange fee will be applied as follows:
- Subscription tickets: No Charge
- Non-Subscription tickets: Per ticket
- Requests for ticket exchanges will be accepted up to 48 hours before the performance date of the tickets you are holding. This provides the McKinney Performing Arts Center Box Office the opportunity to resell the exchanged tickets. Please retain your original tickets to redeem your new tickets upon presentation at the McKinney Performing Arts Center Box Office.
- The difference in ticket price will be charged when upgrading your tickets to a more expensive night or seat.
In the event you lose your tickets, please visit the Emerson Ticket Office at the McKinney Performing Arts Center Box Office or call 214-544-4630 before your performance date.
Order Processing Fees
The order fee is charged to cover the cost of our box office and maintaining a website that offers you the convenience of purchasing tickets 24/7.