January 14, 2019
John and Judy Gay Library
6861 W. Eldorado
McKinney, TX 75070
Mother and Daughter Book Club (8-12 Years) - JJGL
Monday, January 14, 2019
The McKinney Public Library System’s programs and events are free but space is limited. Free tickets are available one week in advance on a first-come-first-serve basis. For groups larger than ten, please call 972-547-2045 for special arrangements.
Share a New Book Every Month
Mothers and daughters read and share a new book every month. Father and sons welcome too! JJGL: Second Monday of the month; 6:30 p.m.
- January 14 – Lemons by Melissa Savage
- February 11 – The Unlikely Story of a Pig in the City by Jodi Kendall
- March 11 – The Great Hibernation by Tara Dairman
- April 8 – The Parker Inheritance by Varian Johnson
- May 13 – Gertie Milk and the Keeper of Lost Things by Simon Van Booy