May 8, 2019
3003 Alma Rd.
McKinney, TX 75070
Mindfulness Workshop: Meal Planning & Prepping Tips
Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Are you struggling to find the time, energy and zest for
getting healthy meals on the dinner table?
We're offering a free workshop series, Mindfulness, and these workshops are led by Kelly Miller, Health Coach. The second workshop in the series is on May 8 from 10:30-11:30 a.m.
Even though these workshops are free, online registration is required.
- Create a whole foods meal plan for the week.
- Find healthy recipes centered around whole foods.
- Shop for ready-made “clean” foods at popular stores like Trader Joe’s, Sprouts and Costco.
- Explore tips for preparing meals with ease using tools that are already in your kitchen.
- Be inspired to create your own “next steps.”
- Continue your health journey with accountability, guidance and community after the workshop