The McKinney Fire Department (MFD) today celebrated a variety of promotions from battalion chiefs to new hires. The Promotional Ceremony was held this afternoon at McKinney’s City Hall, 222 N. Tennessee St.
- Battalion Chief: Tino Paredes
- Captain: Sean Stephens, Joel Boyd and Chris Mayzner
- Driver/Operator: Micah Maxon, Randy Atchley, Corey Jones, Jacob Dudley
- Completing Probation: Rex Miller, Bobby Bush, Jenna Atchison, John Barefoot, Preston Gale, Chance Voth, Ben Bush, Bailey Henderson, Josh Hurlburt, CJ Schumann, James Mathews, Zachary Costa, Matthew Lisenby, Jason Deitsch, Cory Barineau
- New Hires: Shane Shupak, Ryan Kirkley, Spencer Wietz, Kaitlin Malone, Daniel McCabe, Troy Kiesling, Jerry Carter, Adam Dennis, Corinne Williams, Bryan Edwards, Krista Creed
“The McKinney Fire Department is proud of these men and women who have worked so hard,” said McKinney Fire Chief Daniel Kistner. “Some are just starting careers, while others are moving up into leadership roles that will shape our department moving forward. Congratulations to them all.”
Finc more information on the McKinney Fire Department website, or on Facebook and Twitter at #mckinneytxfire.
McKinney, Texas, is unique by nature. As one of the fastest growing cities in America, McKinney has a current population of 180,000. The city was #1 on the list of Best Places to Live in America in 2014, published by Money Magazine. Established in 1848, the city is located 30 miles north of Dallas and is the county seat of Collin County. McKinney offers award-winning schools, a vibrant historic downtown, diverse housing options, a robust economy and a uniquely beautiful natural setting, with rolling hills and lush trees.