Arts in Bloom features over 120 juried artists, food, and live music in beautiful Historic Downtown McKinney April 8-10
MCKINNEY, Texas (April 1, 2022) – The streets of Historic Downtown McKinney will come alive during the Arts in Bloom celebration April 8-10 with fascinating sights and sounds featuring fine artists, musicians, Texas wineries, and food vendors.
WHAT: Arts in Bloom
WHEN: Friday, April 8, 5-10 p.m., Saturday, April 9, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday, April 10, noon to 5 p.m.
WHERE: Historic Downtown McKinney
TICKETS: Free to attend, parking is free
Admission to Arts in Bloom is free; guests can also enjoy
- The Local Artist Village
- Art demonstrations
- Live musical entertainment with street performances
- Wine Pavilion area featuring 12 Texas wineries – Wine Tasting Preorder Special
- Craft beer
- Tasty eats
- Kids Creation Station – young Picassos can learn about art processes and create their own masterpieces.
- Unique dining and shopping set in a beautiful setting of restored, turn-of-the-century buildings that now feature cafes, bars, boutiques, galleries, and restaurants.
“The arts are the heart of our downtown, and we are thrilled to feature 120 local, regional, and national artists throughout the 15 blocks of our Historic Downtown McKinney Cultural District. Visitors can sample wines from 12 Texas wineries, enjoy live music and build their fine art collection during our annual spring arts festival welcomes over 40,000 guests annually,” says Gregory Hearns, City of McKinney Special Events Coordinator.
Sponsors for Arts in Bloom include Texans Credit Union, McKinney Main Street, Sheraton McKinney Hotel, McKinney Community Development Corporation, McKinney Arts Commission, and LJA Engineering.
Event photos and b-roll for media can be downloaded here: Arts in Bloom Media
For Social Media:
- Facebook and Instagram: @DowntownMcKinney
- Twitter: @DTownMcKinney
- Event hashtag: #ArtsinBloomTX