Email requests must include case or citation number, full name, date of birth, address including apartment or trailer number and telephone number.
1. My citation wasn't in the Municipal Court Search-Judicial Case Look Up.
- Submit the Customer Contact Sheet (fillable Word doc) and
- Citation or case number
- If you do not receive a response within 24 hours, call 972-547-7676.
2. Request an Appearance Extension - eligible if case is within 21-28 days of issued citation date.
3. Request and submit a payment plan with $100 down per case and $100 a month
4. Request additional time to pay fees
5. Request additional time to pay deferred disposition probation fees
*Before submitting request, confirm case meets the requirements for Deferred Disposition.
If case is eligible, follow the instructions on the Deferred Disposition webpage.
6. Request additional time to pay your fees for Driver Safety Course
All document submittals should include case or citation number, full legal name, date of birth, address (including apartment or trailer number), email, and telephone number.
|Send an email:|
|Use the Dropbox:|
Located to the left of the Municipal Court entrance; available 24/7
|Write to us:|
130 South Chestnut St.
McKinney, TX 75069