🚧 NOTICE 🚧
Temporary Facility Closure + Fitness Floor Renovation!
We are excited to announce that the Apex Centre is undergoing a few improvements to enhance your experience. Starting December 8, we will replace the fitness area floor on the main level.
Members and guests will have access to the following:
- 1st floor - Pool, locker rooms, and party rooms (dumbbells, bands, mats)
- 3rd floor - Fitness area and track
- Main floor - Half of the gymnasium, both group exercise studios, and the Personal Training & Active Adult area. This area will be available to everyone ages 13+ and will contain more treadmills and other equipment. Fitness rules still apply; Ages 13-15 require an adult.
To ensure minimal disruption to your visits, our team will be on hand to guide you through your workouts during the renovation. Rest assured, this improvement project will enhance our facility's safety and aesthetic appeal, making future visits more enjoyable. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
Group Exercise Options
To help maximize your workouts, there are daily group exercise classes that you can join. Members are free! Check out our monthly group exercise schedule and reserve your spot today!
Mark your calendars:
- Facility Closed (starting renovations): Friday, Dec. 8
- Facility Open (continued renovations): Saturday, Dec. 9 - Tuesday, Dec. 19
- Facility Closed (cleaning & rearranging equipment): Wednesday, Dec. 20
- Facility Open & Reopening Fitness Area: Friday, Nov. 10
Upcoming Improvements & Additional Equipment:
- Two additional Life Fitness leg machines (Insignia Glute & Glute Bridge)
- New ellipticals and AMTs (with Chromecast available)
- New bumper plate storage
- Two new Hammer Strength Deadlift Platforms (replacement)
- New Multi Station (replacement)
New equipment and details are coming soon.
Questions? Call us at 972-547-2739.
Thank you for being a valued member of the Apex Centre community.