- Slow down, then look for wayfinding signs. These will help guide you to the exit you want to go.
- Check to make sure there are no pedestrians crossing.
- Wait for an appropriate gap in traffic before entering. If you do not feel comfortable entering the roundabout, you can wait until you feel safe entering.
- Once you enter the roundabout stay in your lane.
- When ready to exit, use your right turn signal, stay within your lane and exit.
Roundabouts are a relatively new type of intersection. There are many people who will be using a roundabout for the first time. Since roundabouts are new to our area, please expect a short adjustment period as motorists get used to driving them.