The City of McKinney’s household hazardous waste collection program can only accept chemicals and liquid waste from private residences within the city limits that have a current, paid solid waste account with the city.
Businesses or others ineligible for the city’s program should contact a professional chemical waste disposal company for the disposal of such items. Some local vendors are listed below, though these businesses aren’t endorsed by the city. Other vendors may be found online by searching for Environmental Services or Hazardous Waste Disposal.
- Stericycle - (972) 390-9899
- Worldwide Reclamation - (972) 485-0500
- Cactus Environmental - (214) 296-9442
- Clean Harbors Environmental - (214) 631-1660
- Green Planet - (972) 636-1515
- Safety-Kleen - (972) 438-4080