Does McKinney lend traps to residents?
We will provide residents with box traps free of charge for 10 days. A current driver's license or ID is required and someone must be home to receive the trap. At the time of delivery residents will be asked to sign a damage / loss waiver and the officer will explain the operation, baiting and placement procedures. Once captured, Animal Control will remove the animal. Due to the dangers involved with handling wildlife do not try to relocate animals on your own.

Show All Answers

1. Am I allowed to have chickens in the city limits?
2. Do I need to register my dog with the city?
3. Does McKinney have a "pooper scooper" law?
4. Does McKinney lend traps to residents?
5. How often should my pet be vaccinated against rabies?
6. How many animals am I allowed to have?
7. I am having problems with wildlife around my yard. What should I do?
8. I have birds in my attic. Can Animal Control help?
9. I think Animal Control picked up my dog. What do I do?
10. What do I do if my neighbor's dog barks constantly?