Which parks have reservable pavilions?

Reserve the pavilions at Finch, Towne Lake and Erwin Parks through the Recreation Center at Towne Lake by calling 972-547-2690. You can also reserve in person at the Recreation Center at Towne Lake, 2001 S. Central Expressway

You can reserve the pavilions at Old Settler’s Park by calling 972-562-8310 or in person at Old Settler’s Recreation Center, 1201 E. Louisiana Street.

Show All Answers

1. What are city park hours?
2. How do the new lightning strike detectors work and where are they located?
3. Is alcohol allowed at city parks?
4. Which parks have reservable pavilions?
5. Is camping allowed in the city?
6. Are remote controlled boats allowed in McKinney's parks?
7. Where can I find a trail map?
8. What are the hours of operation for city splash pads?
9. Can I reserve athletic fields?
10. How do I host a special event in a city park?
11. How can I check field conditions in the event of bad weather?
12. What is allowed while camping at Erwin park?
13. Can I host a birthday party at a city park?
14. How can I volunteer at a city park?
15. How can I participate in the design of new parks in McKinney?