Holds may be issued for a variety of reasons. If your status in CSS changes to “On Hold”, navigate to the Holds tab on the case’s Plan Details page for more information:
- Associated Submittal Required: Indicates that an additional submittal, such as a plat or façade plan, will be required prior to issuing permits.
- Missing Attachments: Indicates that all the required documents were not submitted either with the original application in CSS or for review in eReview.
- Outstanding Comments: Indicates that the case is unable to move forward (such as filing a plat or issuing a permit) due to outstanding comments.
- Planning Hold: Indicates a generic hold, and may be used if a shared parking agreement is required, an associated case is also on hold, etc.
- Unpaid Fees: Indicates fees must be paid before the case can move forward.
Please contact your case manager, listed next to Assigned To, to determine what needs to be done to remove the hold.