Documentation of business* (choose one of the following)
- Secretary of State Texas file number
- State of Texas license number
- DBA, 2018 or 2019 tax return (return only, schedules not required)
- Social Security Number
- Employer Identification Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- Certificate of Filing.
*Sole proprietors provide documentation on when you started your business. Ex. Include Occupational license, Sales Tax Certificate
All of the following documentation is required, if applicable
- Drivers’ license or state-issued ID
- Most recent filed business tax return (return only, schedules not required)
- Supporting information on monthly payroll and fixed costs for first quarter of 2020 (Form 941) - including gross payroll, retirement costs and health insurance costs; since it is assumed that payroll costs will be low for March of 2020, a pre-COVID monthly-average will be applied to arrive at a reasonable estimate of payroll costs up to three months.
- Signed month-by-month January 1, 2020 through May 31, 2020 P&L statements
- Bank Statements for January - May 2020
- Sole Proprietor applicants provide 2018 or 2019 Schedule C
- Documentation of fixed expenses, rent, lease or mortgage payment for real and business property that is paid to an unaffiliated/unrelated third party, utilities, and property/general liability insurance excluding cost of your personal residence
- PPP or EIDL grant agreement or promissory note, if applicable
- Form W-9
- Each business will be required, as part of the application process, to attest that they are not an ineligible business.