Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Public Works

  1. Annual ET Controller Reregistration

    Use this form for your yearly ET Controller reregistration.

  2. Report a Water Use Violation

    Use this form to report a water use violation.

  1. City of McKinney Watering Exemption Request Form