Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Public Works Service Request

  1. Is this a water-related emergency?*

  2. Please call 972-547-7360*

  3. For other Public Works emergencies, please call 972-547-7350.*

  4. For non-emergency issues, please complete the form below.

  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.