• The meter will have all fittings and equipment attached and unaltered and locked to a fire hydrant at all times.
• Meter staff will read the meter the first week of each month; billing will follow accordingly.
• Failure to comply will result in immediate forfeiture of the deposit and meter.
• Damage to the meter and its components will be assessed at current replacement costs.
• PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT, ESPECIALLY DURING EXTREME TEMPERATURES
• Schedule relocation or pickup of meter
• Pre-Paid Deposit: $2,500.00 (City of McKinney will call to collect)
Flagging tape is available in our office. If hydrant cannot be identified, a City of McKinney technician must be able to reach site contact before meter will be delivered.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field